About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our modern intelligent workplace (MIW) business unit, providing technical consultancy, solutions architecture, and advice to both public and private sector clients while ensuring the delivery of a high-quality service.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the design and implementation of Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions (M365, Azure, Power Platform) and should also ideally have some experience of pre-sales, proposal/ bid input and consultancy.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing area of the business where you can become an integral member of the team shaping our success.
Bridgeall helps clients to build their Modern Intelligent Workplace and provides ongoing managed IT services. Established in 2003, with 33 staff and with 8 Microsoft Gold competencies we have a long and strong track record of successful delivery. Our key business units are: Cloud & Managed Services, Modern Intelligent Workplace and Applications, Analytics and AI.
Competitive plus private health care.
Glasgow based Office – You may also be required to work at client sites from time to time. Remote home working will be permitted several days per week if required.
Essential job functions
- Contribute to the design and architecture of SharePoint and wider Office 365 solutions
- Work as part of a development team to design and develop SharePoint/ Office 365 solutions
- Keep up to date with advances in the Office 365 Platform and how these could be adopted
- Use best practice development approaches
- Work as part of an Agile project team
- Work in a controlled manner using Azure DevOps to create a high-quality end result
- Accurately plan and estimate development work
- Guide and mentor less senior members of the team
- Become a trusted adviser for our customers
- Contribute to the internal continuous improvement culture
- Comply with operational standards and guidelines
Essential skills & qualities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of SharePoint configuration and development (3+ year working with SharePoint Online/ O365)
- Deep understanding of development and configuration with M365, Azure and the Power Platform
- Technical experience in solution design and systems integration.
- Experience of building solutions with SharePoint Modern
- Experience of wider Office 365 applications such as Flow, PowerApps and Teams
- Strong understanding of the Office 365 platform and its out of the box capabilities.
- Understanding of Windows Azure functionality
- Problem-solving mentality.
- You are confident and articulate
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx) experience
- React & TypeScript experience
- Experience with Office 365 Patterns and Practices (PnP)
- Pre-Sales/ Proposal writing/ Tender responses
- Experience of 3rd party migration tools such as ShareGate
- Ideally Microsoft certified, MCSE Productivity, MCSA Office 365 or similar
Note – training in the above skills will be provided to the successful candidate if required.
- Flexible working
- Private health insurance
- 33 day holiday
- Join a great team and growing business
If you think you would be suitable for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.