Custom Software Support
Bridgeall has over 12 years’ experience adopting the support and maintenance of existing custom applications, whether it be .Net, CRM or SharePoint, and we are able to take on and support even the most heavily customised software.
Whether you have a business critical system that suffers regular outages or your software has been so heavily customised that your supplier is unable to support it, our range of Custom Software Support Services can help reduce maintenance costs and stabilise your system to improve productivity.
We offer the following Custom Software Support Services:
- Application Scoping and Support Service Design
- Support Service Transition
- Service Desk
- Monthly Service Management Reporting
- Establish and Support Effective Change Management and Governance
- Bug Fixing
- Release Management and Installation
- Application and Integration Services
- Training for End Users
- Maintain Effective Documentation
- Establish Solid Dev/Test/Live Environments and Release Processes
- Supply and Manage Hosted Cloud Server Infrastructure
We don’t just fix bugs, we help you manage the impact of any changes to reduce risk, enabling you to extend the life of your systems. Our services are underpinned by clear and agreed contracts, effective stakeholder and account management, and annual satisfaction surveys.
With our low risk approach to software support you can be assured that you will get the quality and service you require, every time.