Dynamics 365 is a range of business applications, based in the cloud, that are designed specifically to support and enable your departments to be more productive, make better decisions and transform the way you work. Dynamics 365 was born from a mix of CRM and ERP solutions but now offers departmental focused automation, reporting and management capability for each area of your business. In this article we explain more about Dynamics 365 Sales licensing.
About Dynamics 365 Sales
Dynamics 365 Sales is Microsoft’s business application for your Sales team. It is designed to help your team manage pipelines, opportunities, leads and more. It is embedded with out of the box streamlined processes to improve seller productivity.
License options for Dynamics 365 Sales
Dynamics 365 Sales is Microsoft’s business application for your Sales team. It is designed to help your team manage pipelines, opportunities, leads and more. It is embedded with out of the box streamlined processes to improve seller productivity. The application offers the following license options:
- Professional – This is the lower tier license for the Sales application that provides a core set of CRM capabilities and is suited for organisations with less complex requirements.
- Enterprise – A mid-tier license which offers more than the standard CRM capabilities you get with the Professional license. The main addition here is you get customisation, extensibility, embedded intelligence, and manual forecasting.
- Premium – Premium gives you everything you would receive with the Enterprise license, combined with an additional application called Sales Insights which offers impressive, embedded intelligence for a supercharged CRM solution with highly advanced analytical functionality.
- Relationship Sales – This license gives you Dynamics 365 Enterprise and LinkedIn Sales Navigator combined into one discounted license for optimal prospecting and opportunity nurturing. 10 users are required at minimum to qualify for this license.
- Viva Sales – This seller experience application lets sellers use Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams to automatically capture data into any CRM system, eliminating manual data entry and giving more time to focus on selling.
for Microsoft Relationship Sales.
|Base and Attach per user/month
|Dynamics 365 Sales Professional
|Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise
|Dynamics 365 Sales Premium
|Microsoft Relationship Sales
|Microsoft Viva Sales
Implementing Dynamics 365 Sales
Dynamics 365 Sales acts as an all-rounder and can be configured to suit your needs. To find out the options available for your business, speak to our team or request a Dynamics briefing on our website. You can also download our Dynamics 365 licensing guide with a breakdown of all the solutions available below.