Last year, Microsoft announced that it was evolving its partner program from the Microsoft Partner Network to the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program and the changes didn’t stop there. As part of the evolution, Microsoft announced that the Silver & Gold partner competencies would be removed and replaced with a range of Microsoft Solutions Designations. We are proud to say Bridgeall has achieved 4 out of 6 designations and in this article, we explain more about these Solutions Designations and what they mean for customers.
What has changed?
were replaced by a new set of Microsoft Designations. These changes were made to simplify the competencies and make them easier for customers to understand. There are six designations that you need to be aware of and they help identify the broad technical experience in high-demand Microsoft Cloud solution areas. They showcase Microsoft Partners’ ability to deliver successful customer solutions and require more commitment than the previous set of competencies.
What are the 6 new Microsoft Partner Designations
The 6 new partner designations which replace the Microsoft Silver and Gold competencies are:
- Azure Data and AI – This designation highlights a provider’s skills in managing customers’ data across multiple systems to build analytics and AI solutions.
- Azure Infrastructure – This designation enables partners to demonstrate their ability to help customers migrate key infrastructure workloads to Azure.
- Azure Digital and App Innovation – This solution designation showcases partners that build, run, and manage applications across multiple clouds, on-premise, and at the edge.
- Business Applications – The new Business Applications designation is a great opportunity for partners who provide consultation, deployment, or ongoing management services for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Modern Work – A Solutions Partner for Modern Work demonstrates broad capabilities in helping customers boost their productivity and make the shift to hybrid work using Microsoft 365.
- Security – This designation highlights a provider’s broad skillset in helping customers safeguard their entire organisation using integrated security, compliance and identity solutions.
How to achieve the Partner Designations
Solutions Partner designations are awarded to Microsoft partners who have demonstrated broad technical capabilities and success in delivering technology solutions and have achieved a minimum of 70 points out of 100 in each category measured across performance, skilling, and customer success.
We are proud to have achieved 4 of the 6 designations which include Azure Data and AI, Azure Infrastructure, Azure Digital and App Innovation and Modern Work. To be a leading technology provider with proven ability in performance, skills, and customer success in the various Microsoft Cloud solutions areas is a big achievement for us. Here is what one of our Directors, Dave Kerr, had to say about Bridgeall achieving 4 of 6 Partner Designations:
“We were absolutely delighted to have achieved 4 out of the 6 new Microsoft Partner Solutions designations. This demonstrates the breadth and expertise across the Bridgeall team in Microsoft Cloud Solutions specific to our client’s needs. Through our Microsoft Partnership, we stay at the forefront of technology ensuring we can help our clients succeed.”
Bridgeall is one of Scotland’s most accredited Microsoft partners. We support the full range of Microsoft technology and apply our specialist knowledge to help you deliver successful technology solutions to improve your business. If you’d like any information on how we can help your business, contact our team.