Cyber security threats are not to be taken lightly. Cyber attackers are constantly developing ways to move fast and access data before threat detection tools can trace them. If businesses don’t act fast, they risk losing valuable information and incurring huge losses.
So how can you protect your assets? You need a comprehensive solution that provides end-to-end protection for your assets within your IT infrastructure. That’s where SentinelOne comes in. Sentinel One integrates static artificial AI to give users real-time endpoint protection and help detect any threats easily. In this article, we explain more about how SentinelOne can help secure your business.
What is SentinelOne?
A cloud-based security endpoint solution, SentinelOne helps to create a secure environment for businesses. From data security to endpoint detection and response, SentinelOne lets you manage your digital assets in real time and add in an extra security layer to keep your data protected. Some of the features include:
- Proactive threat hunting
- End to end attack remediation
- Auto immunisation and restoration
- Detect threats at early stages
- Machine learning and AI-backed threat analysis
- Ransomware protection and more
How SentinelOne can help your business
There are a number of benefits that come with a solution like SentinelOne and here are just some of the ways it can protect your business.
- SentinelOne Active EDR allows security analysts to proactively hunt for threats in their environment, identifying and mitigating threats before they can cause significant damage
- Brings together your applications into one platform for better control and easier access
- Platforms like Singularity XDR make threat hunting across complex enterprise ecosystems possible
- The endpoint detection and response capability is unmatched and ensures no threat goes undetected
SentinelOne is a cost-effective solution that is best placed to resolve key endpoint security challenges. If you’re looking to protect your data with our SentinelOne security solutions contact our team who can help.