Bridgeall will be exhibiting at DIGITExpo taking place in Edinburgh this coming Thursday – Scotland’s biggest IT and digital showcase event.
We are at Stand D16 if you would like to pop along for a chat.
We will also be hosting a workshop on Empowering the Modern Intelligent Workplace being held in the Moffat Room at 11.00.
Facilitated by Dr Jim Hamill, the highly interactive session will evaluate the issues and challenges facing Scottish organisations in building Modern Intelligent Workplaces, the progress being made benchmarked against accepted best practice, barriers to be overcome, with highly practical advice for ‘getting there’ being presented.
Details of the session are provided below.
EMPOWERING THE MODERN INTELLIGENT WORKPLACE
A digital era requires Modern Intelligent Workplaces – work environments leveraging the full potential of technology for rethinking ‘the way things are done around here’, breaking free from the limits imposed by outdated systems and outdated management thinking.
Embedding technology at the core of everything your organisation does can help to streamline internal systems and processes, improve efficiency and reduce costs; ensuring that your organisation becomes agile, fast-moving, collaborative, data-driven and ‘fit-for-purpose’ in a digital age.
Using a real-time Audience Polling Tool, this highly interactive session will evaluate the issues and challenges facing Scottish organisations in building Modern Intelligent Workplaces, the progress being made benchmarked against accepted best practice, barriers to be overcome, with highly practical advice for ‘getting there’ being presented.
Forum findings will be written up as a short White Paper – “The Modern Intelligent Workplace in Scotland, 2019” – made available to all participants.
Key issues to be covered include:
- The signals that something is wrong – the malaise of pre-digital workplaces.
- Why Modern Intelligent Workplaces are critical for both public and private sector organisations.
- The key building blocks of a Modern Workplace – Technology, People, Culture and Leadership.
- Implementation – ‘getting there’, overcoming the barriers to change.
- Evaluate your organisation’s readiness to become a Modern Intelligent Workplace; identify the strategic gap between where you are and where you could be.
Should be an interesting and thought-provoking session.
Hope to see you there.