A proactive IT support partner
We offer a tailor made range of services for organisations looking for managed IT support. We provide full outsourced IT services team or can augment your internal team with extra cover. Our help desk is proactive and focused on resolving issues for you and your users.
Our service can 1st, 2nd or 3rd line support and is completely customisable to your needs. We support a wide range of technology solutions and platforms but specialise in Microsoft technology.
This service includes:
- Access to a team of certified IT engineers and consultants
- Service desk support via portal, email and phone
- Guaranteed SLAs and problem resolution
- Users, devices, Microsoft environment, VoIP all included
- Leavers and joiners
- Proactive monitoring of IT environment for issue identification
We have worked hard to make our offering as competitive as possible for organisations of every size. Our IT support services start from as little as £1000 per month for 1st line and cheaper for 2nd or 3rd, offering incredible value.
The price you will pay is determined by:
- Number of users
- Complexity of IT environment
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd line support
- SLA requirements
Why choose Bridgeall?
At Bridgeall we are a leading Microsoft Partner with Solutions Partner designations for Azure Infrastructure and Modern Work (Microsoft 365) with a great team of certified IT consultants. We are ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and cyber essentials plus accredited.
We have a 92% satisfaction rating from existing customers and 100% would recommend Bridgeall. We work in partnership with our customers to improve their businesses to build lasting relationships. We have a proven track record working with organisations of every size across both the public and private sector.
Additional services available
We believe in providing you the choice of what services you want to provide the best value possible. We have a great range of additional services available to augment your IT support and add value to your organisation. These include:
- Virtual vCIO – IT leadership, advice and consultancy services, review of budgets, creation of IT roadmaps etc
- Cyber security – email security, endpoint management, cloud backup and disaster recovery.
- Server and database management